Hot DealSeveral members of the Vietnam Veterans of America Chapter 973 are Bring Everyone In The Zone trained facilitators. We help by providing individuals who are trained as peer to peer facilitators willing to provide free confidential peer support.
Our goal is to help Active Duty, Reserves, Guard, Veterans, and their families who suffer from the effects of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), or Military Sexual Assault.
Anyone who has experienced a traumatic event is at risk to develop PTSD. We will meet with someone on a one-to-one basis, and offer free confidential peer-to-peer support group meetings led by individuals who may struggle with the same issues. We may also give referrals to professionals and other programs if needed.
• Do not replace Therapy Groups
• Do not replace Counseling Groups
• Not medical professionals
• Not licensed to do therapy or counseling
1. Discuss external causes
2. Develop strategies to deal with pressures and barriers
3. Emphasize inspiration & support
This Hot Deal is promoted by Pottsboro Area Chamber of Commerce.